Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Paper Crafter's Library - There's my card!!!

Good morning, everyone.  I just have to share my exciting news with you.  I was contacted out of the blue last week by a writer from Paper Crafter's Library to let me know they would like to feature one of my cards in their upcoming Trendy Tuesday feature.  Well, as you can imagine, I was thrilled beyond belief!  The article came out yesterday and you can view it here - it's all about the trend of Retro People.  I love anything retro!  I hope you enjoy the article - you will have to scroll way down to see my card - the other cards are so fabulous - I am honoured to have my card included.  Needless to say, I am a new subscriber to Paper Crafter's Library.   Here is the retro card of mine they show in the article and here's a link to my blog post about it.

 
Thank you, Katherine at Paper Crafter's Library!
Layout Image 
 
Thanks for reading about my exciting news - have a wonderful day of crafting!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Howdy - this is a lovely manly card! I love it! I also wanted to say thanks for having my blog candy give-away on your blog - I have made a change to my blog candy give-away and for those that post the picture will get a second time to enter - I wanted you to know so come by before Sept 30 and enter the same information again and mention this is your second entry - have a fun crafting day! God Bless - Gail

Katherine said...

So happy to have a chance to feature your project and thanks for the shout out, too!

Unknown said...

Well done Kitty, you are getting out there my lovely, so Proud, xxx