Thursday, November 6, 2014

Jars of Cheer (Imagine That image)

Hello, everybody!  I participate in a number of progressive challenges each month and this month I'm determined to make my cards early!  The November set from Imagine That...digis by Kris is called Jars of Cheer.  There are a number of jars to choose from in this set, but I fell in love with these holiday candies as soon as I saw them!


I decided to make a CAS card to showcase this gorgeous image.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental clear stamps. The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug's Christmas Set; baker's twine is from My Craft Spot; and the sequins are from my stash. 


I used the pre-coloured image and printed it three times so I could decoupage the jar, the ribbon, and then the holly, and popped them all with foam tape.  You can see the 3D effect in the second photo.

I would like to support the following challenges:

  1. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Sparkle UE (sequins)
  2. Imagine That... digis by Kris Jars of Cheer 1E
  3. Inspiration Destination AG UE
  4. TOP 5 My Craft Spot Metal, Real or Faux (sequins) 1E C5
  5. Sparkle Forum Christmas Christmas Candy 1/3

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!


P.S. I'm celebrating 200 followers with candy!  Help me celebrate! My candy is here.


19 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Your cards just keep getting better and better! Love the shading you've used on the peppermint candies.

ike said...

AMAZING !! - I love that. :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marion said...

sweet, I love the embossing on this card, lots of hugs and love to you and cuddles to Kiwi, Honeydew and Snowy, Marion

Donna said...

Very sweet! I like that embossing folder and your candy jar, the CAS embellishments is all it needed.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So awesome Kitty. Great embossing and I love that Jar.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the embossing and the yummy candy!! What a fun card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Great design and I LOVE that embossing folder! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Christmas Candy “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

cotnob said...

Such a brilliant card, I love your candy jar and your embossed background is perfect.
Pauline
x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh Kitty I love your card. The embossed background is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Imagine That Challenge this month.
Lynne DT

Lisa Lynn said...

I really love your 3D effect and the embossing folder (I've not seen this one before), but it is PERFECT. Thanks for joining our monthly challenge at Imagine That! Lisa Lynn DT

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just SOOOO fun! LOVE all the sparkle!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

WOW Kitty, loving the decoupaging - like seriously, this is fabuloso!! The embossed background is soooo PERFECT with this too!! I even made a digi paper with those same types of candies on it. The bakers twine is also the perfect embellishment and sequins too. LOOOVE it! :) Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Imagine That! this month. I always love seeing your gorgeous creations. xx

Karen said...

Oooh, I just love this! The candy jar is a thing of sweet beauty! :o) I love the decoupage. The embossed background is adorable and I love twine and sprinkling of sequins. Thank you for sharing your delightful creation with us at My Craft Spot!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo Kitty,
eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Ich bin begeistert von dem embossten Hintergrund. Die Karte ist perfekt. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! I love your embossed background and sequins! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Debbie said...

Your card is so stylish.i love the candy jar and the embossed background is brilliant.thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love that embossed background and the decoupage works so well too.

Thanks for joining us at Imagine That - hope to see you again in December!

Helen x

Edwina said...

Gorgeous card! I love the embossed background. thank you for saying who it was by. The sequins look like bandy almost. Thanks for sharing. Edwina DT for Imagine That!