Friday, November 7, 2014

Mix it Up (Deedee's Digis image)

Hello, everyone!  I'm back again today!  This month I'm trying to get my progressive challenge cards done early - for a change!  Deedee's Digis' Digi of the Month for November is Mix it Up, and I've created a tag.  I don't normally make a lot of tags but I thought this would be perfect on some yummy Christmas goodies that I will bake for someone!


On my tag I used the moose image, "Wishing you a Delicious Day"sentiment, and the mixing bowls from Deedee's Mix it Up set and I combined them with a recipe card and circle tag from Crafty Secrets Retro Kitchen set.  I inked the edges of the recipe card to give it a vintage look.  The tag base is cut from an office file place holder - I found a package of these at a thrift store last year - they are nice and heavy cardstock. I hand-cut a tag shape and then inked all around the edges with distress ink and added two strips of glittery ribbon.  I used my Nellie's Multi-frame Circles dies to make the hole in the tag and added some red ribbon, gem, and twine from my stash.

I would like to support the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Put Your Sentiment on a Tag 1/3
Bunny Zoe's Animals UE
TOP 3 CCC Digi Creations Digi/Tags 1/3
Crafting by Designs November AG UE
Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage November Linky Party 2/4
Create Something Catchy Christmas Tags UE
Deedee's Digis DOTM Mix it Up 1E
Let's Craft and Create Animal Antics UE
Simon Says Stamp Monday Good Ol' Days (I tried to create a vintage/retro look to this tag) 4/5
RANDOM WINNER The Sailing Pineapple Make a Tag 1E
Whoopsi Daisy Add a Sentiment UE
Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment 4/5

Thank you for looking at my tag!  Wishing you a joyful day!

P.S. I'm celebrating 200 followers with candy!  Help me celebrate! My candy is here.


Top 3 Badge
Take Our Badge

38 comments:

marion said...

something different, but fun ! Lots of hugs to you and cuddles to your three furbabys Marion

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous tag

New Creations said...

Wonderful and different!! Love the vintage feel.

Sue said...

Love your image and tag Kitty

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my gosh that moose! haha! What a great image! I love, love, love this tag, Kitty and I'm glad I found you so I can continue to be inspired by your gorgeous designs.

Darlene said...

Another cute, cute creation! Thanks so much for playing along in our November Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

Darlene
Crafty Secrets DT
CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous and so much fun.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! The image makes me smile!! It's adorable!! Awesome tag my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patti said...

Cute moose knees!! LOL Loving your darling little tag : ) I collect moose..es giggles I am going to have to go shopping!

Patti

jimlynn said...

So cute and fun! Love the tag Kitty and looks like that was a great "find" at the thrift shop!
Lynn

Judy McKay said...

Cute Tag. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges.We hope you'll join us again soon. Judy DT

Carol L said...

How cute is this tag with all those mixing bowls along the bottom! NJ on this one!

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by. This is our 157th Anything Goes Art Challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your faithful participation.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

Elizabeth said...

Haven't you been a busy girl...no less than 2 cards in our Crafty Secrets November Linky Party. This is adorable. Thanks for joining in the fun.
Cheers, Elizabeth Lincoln

Unknown said...

Great tag and moose image is great. Thanks for joining the Whoopsi Daisy challenge and good luck. Jennifer (DT member ) xx

Rahmat said...

This image gave me a chuckle. Nice tag! Thanks for joining us at CSSC.

cotnob said...

This is a fun tag, such a great image and sentiment.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

Such a lovely tag, such fun, love it
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Michelle said...

Darling tag! That image is precious. Thank you for sharing your project with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

LOL what a fun tag -love the image!! Thanks for joining us at The Sailing Pineapple this fortnight!

Unknown said...

What a cute tag and moose! Kim, Sailing Pineapple DT

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Super cute idea to use the recipe card as the base for this cute tag! Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafty Secrets November Linky party!
kathy clement,DT Leader, Crafty Secrets

very_inky_fingers said...

Adorable image and of course you did "vintage" perfectly!

Diane said...

Super cute tag that will come in handy for the season!! Thank you for joining us at our "Crafty Secrets November linky party"!!
Diane CS DT

Gloria Stengel said...

Fun tag. I got the giggles! hee hee Thanks for playing along in our November Challenge at Crafty Secrets!

Unknown said...

What a clever use of the recipe card on a super cute tag! Thanks for joining the Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!

kReN said...

Cute tag, KT. Thanks for joining us for the progressive challenge this month.
kReN, DD's DT

Nikki W said...

Thats a really fun tag. Love the vintage / retro feel of it. Thanks for linking up to The Sailing Pineapple :)

SarahGeorge said...

Cute tag :) Nice to meet you :)

ursula Uphof said...

A great tag and the image is perfect for this challenge. Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create and good luck, Ursula DT

Sandy said...

Such Fun. a delightful tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
Hugs,
Sandy

MaryH said...

Kitty, this cute moose made a delightful tag. I'm not a tag maker either, so the few I've made lately really took me out of my comfort zone. I really like the way you've used the moose digi with the sparkling stripes of red above & below the image and that nice ledger background. Congratulations on your milestone 200, and will be checking out your candy tomorrow! WTGo! TFS & Hugs

Cards By MI said...

A really cute looking tag. Fabby design and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Barb said...

Nice tag with a lovely idea attached to it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb

Shylaashree said...

Nice tag. Thanks for joining us at CSCC#9. Good luck.
DT Shylaa
Adhiraacreations

Ramya Anand said...

Wow what a cute image with an apt sentiment to it... This will be great to give with some goodies for Christmas... Thanks for joining us at CSCC #9. All the best...

MEGHA said...

wow its lovely.Thanks for joining us at CSCC#9. Good luck.DT-megha jain

Ruchis Crafeteria said...

So pretty!! Thanks for joining CSCC#9. Good luck. :)