For my Clean and Simple card, I chose the adorable Miss Weeble from Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet, and I coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils. I used papers from Basic Grey Konnichiwa 6x6 pad and rounded some of the corners. I added a paint chip that I die-cut with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Scalloped Borders. This is a new die and the first time I've used it (NBUS item). I stamped the thank-you sentiment on the same paint chip and die-cut with Lawn Fawn's A Birdie Told Me speech bubble. Three sequins and a die-cut kitten (Poppystamps) finish it off.
Take a look at the awesome badge I received! Thank you to Quirky Crafts for having me as your Guest Designer! I enjoyed myself!
I would like to support these fun challenges:
- Dies R Us AG with a Twist Use Something New 1/3 (the Lawn Fawn's Stitched Scalloped Borders die is new and this is the first time using)
- djkardkreations Darnell's NBUS Challenge #3 AG C5 1/3 (NBUS item is Lawn Fawn's Stitched Scalloped Borders die)
- ShowCASe Your Style Theme: Add at Least One Die Cut (used 3) UE
- Sister Act (Cards Only) AG UE
- Stitchy Bear Stamps Facebook Group January Challenge AG UE
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!