Monday, June 15, 2015

Kitties like Ice Cream (ITDK image)

Hello, everyone!  Before I share my card, I would like to extend a warm welcome to my lovely new follower - Patry Ro - thank you for joining me!

Today I'm participating in the Digi of the Month (DOTM) challenge at Imagine That... digis by Kris. This is a progressive challenge. Since I played along last month, I received the June DOTM for free. You can join at any time... the current DOTM is always offered at a reduced price so why not head over and check it out.


I decided to create a little summer scene with the Ice Cream Parlour DOTM.  I searched through my Imagine That digis for a tree but I didn't have any. In the meantime I found an adorable digi including the tree, cats, and fence from Ditz Bitz, which I believe was a freebie at one point (thank you!) so I decided to use that. The sky and grass background is from Fred She Said. I fussy-cut the canopy of the ice cream cart and one of the kitties and popped them up with foam tape.  The greeting is from the Ice Cream Sentiments set, which was a DOTM bonus.  Lastly I added a smiley sun and cloud, and an ice cream cone embellishment.

I would also like to support these fun challenges:  Beccy's Place June AG UE; Bunny Zoe's Furry Friends UE; Connie Can Crop That's How I Roll 1/2; Craft Your Passion AG 1/3; Crafty Gals Corner The Great Outdoors 1/2 (TOP 3); Creative Fingers AG 1/3 (TOP 3)DL.ART June Linky AG 1/day; Doodle Pantry Ants in My Pantry Any Digi 1E; Great Impressions AG 2/3; Inspiration Destination AG UE; Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Saturday 1E; Not Just Cards AG UE;  Scribble and Scrap AG 3/3; Sister Act (Cards Only) AG UE; Stamp and Create Summer Fun 1/wk 2/4; The Crafter's Cafe AG 1/3; The Paper Girls Happy Birthday 1/3; Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment 2/5

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!

P.S. I have candy!  Check out my 2-year Blogiversary celebration post here.





37 comments:

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Kitty, such a fabulous summer scene.
Pauline
x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

jimlynn said...

That's a wonderful little scene for summer! Cute, cute card and I love the happy cloud and sun. Precious.
Lynn

weim house said...

Awesome! you are so creative! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Have a great week!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Kitty!! I love the summery scene you've created!! The ice cream cart is fabulous and I love all of those happy faces!! Such a fun card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

the cutest little scene.. I love this..

New Creations said...

You have created a beautiful summer scene with lovely background, love that smile on the face of sun and cloud:), beautiful fussy cutting!!!
Have a wonderful day!

Judy V said...

Such a cute card! Love the scene you created! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Lisa J said...

Love the way you created a scene with this card. Its fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa Scribble and Scrap Challenge

Amy Cohen said...

Outstanding! Love the entire scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion.
Amy-GDT

Beccy said...

Fabulous card KT, I love the summer theme! The little ice cream cart is absolutely gorgeous and I love the cute little kitties you've added.
Cheers,
Beccy

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's cuteeee!!! This is vey much sweet and fun, Kitty!! Your fussy-cut details pop up very well and all look great! The ice cream cart and he kittens are adorable! You have created a really cool scene for this card! Well done!

marion said...

ahhhh so sweet and lovely, lots of hugs, Marion

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute pretty and summery Kitty. So gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jacee said...

I love this Kitty, so colorful and cheery, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kristine said...

awww, this is fantastic Kitty!! I love the whole scene and those kitties are adorable. Kitties Absolutely love ice cream (and so do my dogs!!) lol. Super creation. And CONGRATS on your 2-year blogoversary :) And many more to come xKris

Fikreta said...

this is very pretty
hugs

Cindy Fortin said...

This is so pretty... and yummy! ;-)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a sweet scene! I just love those little kitties. I hope they get some ice cream!

Connie Can Crop said...

Great card! It's so darn hot here right now I wanna jump into your card and hang out for a while! LOL! Just love the ice cream cart!! Thanks for entering at Connie Can Crop!!

Donna said...

Fabulous scene, you are so talented at scenes!

Taunya Butler said...

You are the Queen of the SCENEs!!! Love how you use embellishments with your images and your dies to create such wonderful, perfect and welcoming looking scenes!! This is awesome and I LOVE that sun and cloud - absolutely to die for CUTE!!! Loved seeing this!!! Hope you are finding reasons to smile today!!!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

So adorable! Love the kitties with the ice cream scene! :)

Unknown said...

Loving the summer scene you have going on, and the ice cream van is completely dreamy making me wish for a lovely ice lolly lol xx

Amber Sheaves said...

What a cheery birthday scene! Thanks for playing with our birthday chalenge at The Paper Girls!

Mynn xx said...

This is super darling! I LOVE the fun summery scene you created! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Hermien said...

So cute...Thanks for sharing and joining us at sisteractcardchallenge

Hermien

Monika Reeck said...

congrats to be top Three Kitty
I love this cute scene of your card
remind me the time I was a little girl that was an ice man selling in front of my school
and in the pause time I always visiting him to buy ice from him LO
cute card Kitty

CraftYourPassion said...

Such a delightful card.Just love how you've built this up and added those cute embellishments.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Dawn Frost said...

Great image love that tree! Thanks for joining us for AIMPDC #6 hope to see you next month! Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

Jan said...

This is great!
Thank you for joining us this month at Not Just Cards xx Jan DT

Crafty Judith said...

Gorgeous hun I love ice cream too lol! x

jonim52 said...

Cute cute card. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh my all those wonderful comments!! I to love your card it is just so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Imagine that Progressive Challenge this month..
Linda K. DT

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I adore the little scene you have created Kitty. Especially the addition of the little cats. So cute!

Thanks so much for entering your card into the stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

Hugs,
☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

Rebecca said...

really cute card. Love the colors, Thanks for sharing

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow! Awesome card! Thanks so much for participating in our monthly IMAGINE THAT! challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper