This came together fairly quickly using bits and pieces from my stash. I used a ready-made card base but wanted to give it a more vintage look so I masked the scalloped edge and stamped a vintage Christmas image (Recollections) repeatedly in Simon Says Stamp khaki. Then I inked all around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
The glittery vintage snowman, red-foil greeting and snowflake are from K and Company. I added a tiny piece of lace at the bottom left corner, and some threaded sequins at the top. Here's a photo that shows more of the sparkle on the snowman.
I would like to join the following challenges:
- Christmas Cards All Year Round Snowmen UE
- Crafting by Designs Get Ready for Christmas 1/3
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Merry and Bright UE
- Crimbo Crackers Vintage UE
- Natalie and Amy's Christmas 1/3
- Open-Minded Crafting Fun Vintage 1/3
- Rudolph Day AG Christmas 1E C10
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 2/5
- Sparkles Monthly Vintage or Shabby Chic 1/3
- The 12 Months of Christmas Link-up Home for the Holidays Vintage 1/3 (FT)
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!