Thursday, November 24, 2016

Snowflake Thank You Cards

Hello, everybody!  To all my U.S. friends, I wish you many blessings as you enjoy your holiday with family and friends!  To everyone else, Happy Thursday and I wish you many blessings as well!

Today I'm sharing a set of snowflake thank-you cards! I like to have some of these on hand this time of year as there are so many kind people to thank!  To make my cards, I heat-embossed the snowflakes in gold and used the same basic design for all three, just varying it a bit by adding some gold washi tape along one or both edges.

  • Clear stamps: Snowflakes (Newton's Nook), sentiment (Pink and Main Snow Sweet - retired)
  • Dies: Waltzingmouse Stamps Scalloped Stitched Rectangles
  • Embossing powder: The Artful Stamper Gold Tinsel
  • Other:  Washi tape and sequins from my stash

I would like to support these three challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations Thanks 1/3
Pink and Main Thankful/Gratitude 1/3 C3
The Paper Girls Grateful 1/3



Thank you for looking at my cards! Wishing you a joyful day!

24 comments:

Richa Maurya said...

So pretty..black and gold is such a classic combo..love it..
Love
Richa

Bunny said...

These are absolutely beautiful.

cotnob said...

These are gorgeous, so elegant.
Pauline
x

Carole J said...

Such beautiful elegant cards, Kitty! Love it! x

Fikreta said...

very elegant and very pretty cards!
have a wonderful day
lots of hugs

Hetty said...

Beautiful!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kitty!!
These cards are sooooo elegant and sparkling!!! Wow! Amazing gold embossing and the washi tape borders are just perfect!Great work, my friend!
Hope that all is going well for you! A big hugs from here!

terrie said...

Just beautiful and very elegant at the same time....the gold embossing on these snowflakes is perfectly done.....tfs

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Wow, those cards looks amazing, so elegant and georgeus!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

New Creations said...

Absolutely gorgeous my dear friend!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kitty, these are just gorgeous. Love the stunning embossing.

Barbara Godden said...

Very pretty thank you cards, love how you added sequins. (I am so challenged with them)

marion said...

very stylish cards, I truly love the colour combo, that really makes these cards to such lovely ones, sending lots of hugs to you and perhaps a skin scratch for Kiwi, Honeydew and Snowie when they feel like it, Marion

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, these are absolutely stunning!! I love the gold embossed snowflakes!! Elegant and fabulous my friend!! I'm going to borrow this idea from you for cards this year!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

These are so elegant and gorgeous Kitty!

Tina Z. said...

wow, so elegant and I love your colour combination.
hugs xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm impressed with how smooth and flake free your embossing is. That gold on the navy is a striking combination. Very elegant.

CupcakeInspirations said...

Wow! These are such amazing snowflakes and very elegant and striking cards! So glad you were inspired by this week's Thanks challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are so beautiful rich and elegant Kitty.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Donna Ellis said...

ooooooh! how classy, elegant, and drop-dead gorgeous! Wow! Thanks for the inspiration! hugs, de

Lisa said...

oh my goodness I love the gold on that navy color!! Yes... elegant is the word! not to mention gorgeous!

Olga Fink said...

Very beautiful and elegant cards!
So sorry I haven't commented lately but I have had some health issues...
xoxo olga

KateCrafts said...

So beautiful cards! Thank you for playing with us by Pink and Main. Kate DT