This card was inspired by Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge! The theme is P for paper piercing, along with the colour fern, plus butterflies. I googled the colour fern and there were several shades that qualified so I went with the colour you see here. I have been neglecting my butterflies for way too long, so thank you for inspiring me, Mrs. A!
Can you see my paper piercing? I haven't tried this technique in many years and since I've never been very good at it, I did just a bit in the lower corner.
All products used are listed below.
- Dies: Cheery Lynn Pair of Ferns, Marianne Designs Branch Forest, Memory Box Lunette Butterfly and Oriel Butterfly, Impression Obsession Butterfly Set
- Embossing folder: Leafy vines (unmarked)
- Patterned paper: K and Company
- Clear stamps: Sentiment (Clearly Besotted)
- Ink: Simon Says Stamp Willow
- Other: Flat-back pearls (Forever in Time), paper-piercing template (Stampin' Up)
I would also like to support these fun challenges: Allsorts AG 1/3; Cardz TV AG Designers Challenge 1/3; Crafty Creations AG 1/2; Crafty Friends AG 1/3; Crafty Gals Corner Use Your Favourite Things (dies, embossing folders, stamps) 1/2; Creative Fingers AG 1/3; Creative InspirationsAG UE; Dies R Us Think Spring 1/3; DL.ART February Linky AG UE 1/d; HIMCR Embossing 1/3; Jo's Scrap Shack AG 1/3; Little Patch of Crafty Friends AG 1/3; Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Saturday AG 1E; Not Just Cards Spring 1/5; Penny's Paper Crafty AG 1/3; Scrapy Land Add Texture 1/3; The Corrosive AG 2/3; The Crafter's Cafe No Red or Pink 1/3; Word Art Wednesday Week 270 AG w uplifting sentiment 1/5
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!