The prize up for grabs on my blog is Knitty Kitty Digis - Cupcake Kitty, which I'm featuring again today! There are prizes to be won on every stop of the hop! Important Note: When you comment on my Blog Hop post, please make sure you use the word "cupcake" to be included in the prize draw! If you've already left a comment, then please check back to make sure the word "cupcake" was included in your comment! I don't want you to miss out on the giveaway draw! Here's the link!
So today I'm sharing another card featuring the sweet Cupcake Kitty! I just couldn't resist colouring her a second time! All products used are listed below. If you haven't already joined the hop, then please click through and hop along for your chance to win lots of cute images!
- Digital image: Knitty Kitty Digis - Cupcake Kitty
- Colouring medium: Prismacolor pencils
- Clear stamp: Sentiment (A. Jillian Vance)
- Dies: Scalloped Stitched Borders (Lawn Fawn), Tiny Tag (A. Jillian Vance), Stitched Circle (die-cut in vellum - Gina Marie Designs), Bow (Your Next Stamp)
- Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Once upon a Princess set
- Other: Glossy Accents (applied to cherry and heart), Lavender Stickles (applied to flower); doily, sequin trim, and sequins all from my stash
I would like to support these fun challenges: 613 Avenue Create AG Optional Sentimental Journey/CAS 7/8; Allsorts Hearts and/or Flowers 2/3; Creative Craft Cottage AG 3/3; Creative Inspirations AG UE; Digi Designs Include an Animal 2/3; DL.ART February Linky AG UE 1/d; Double D Lavender and Lace 1/3; Inspiration Destination AG UE; Jo's Scrap Shack AG 3/3; Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Saturday 1E; Mod Squad Texturize 3/3; Penny's Paper-crafty AG 3/3; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Cute 5/5; SUYP Cats Only Kitty Love UE; Through the Craftroom Door AG 2/2; Word Art Wednesday AG 5/5
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!