Sunday, February 25, 2018

Happy x 4

Hello, everyone!  I've made another holiday card!  Yay!  Now I've reached my goal of two per month!  Actually I am hoping to make a couple more before the end of February.

This is not my usual style but I've been trying some different things this year.  Today I've gone with a white-on-white look, which I always find quite challenging to achieve. I do have a tiny pop of silver as well!  I've used my new Winnie and Walter - In a Word: Happy Cutaway die.  I die-cut each word four times in white cardstock and four times in white craft foam so I could pop up the words.  There's a big party this month for Winnie and Walter's 4th Birthday Bash celebration, and I've been inspired to join in the fun!


Winnie and Walter Challenges
Four Challenge with Shay Four die-cut happy words
Die Challenge with Lydia Happy die
Comeback Challenge with Taheerah I was inspired by Anita in France's white-on-white card here but for my pop of colour, I went with silver

I also found inspiration here:
ABC Christmas C for Clean UE
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas AG Optional Use Some Gold UE
Cupcake Inspirations CIC440 White Out 1/3
Hiding in My Craft Room Any Holiday 2/3
Rudolph Day February 1E C10
Stamped Blessings heARTful Stamping AG plus Stamp 1/2
Winter Wonderland AG Christmas 3/3


Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!

17 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful card! It is really eye catching! I also think it is a great way to use up snippets as the Happy could be cut from all those scrap pieces of white we all have plenty of!

Your card would be perfect a Di's Pixies Crafty Workshop where the theme is always use your snippets.

Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge.

Fikreta said...

this is so great card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great white on white design! Such clever using that big word die to make the whole card! Lovely embossing and very well done on using snippets too!
Big hugs my friend! :)

Liz said...

Super White on White card, Kitty. Very clever design to use the large Happy words. xx

Becca Sadler said...

And this makes your 2nd card and the 2nd one linked too for #341 for HIMCR!!! Your purchase of the "happy" die is a very smart choice since it can be used for any holiday or birthday or to cheer someone up. Thanks for participating again, Becca~DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Kitty, love the white on white with the embossed background. You got a great photograph which is always my problem.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So wonderful with the white on white and the touch of silver with the snowflake.

Indy's Designs said...

Delightful card! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how Pretty! Wonderful idea for a Holiday card! Good for you getting 2 cards a month done! I've got 25 cards completed for Christmas already this year! I'm so excited about getting them done early! This is so much better than waiting til the last minute to make them! :) Have a great day!

Theresa

Linby said...

Great wow card design.

Barbara Godden said...

White on white is a challenge, love the bit of silver fantastic card, great you are keeping up with holiday cards.

Wendy Bellino said...

Way to get a head start on your holiday cards, what at great idea! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

Tina Z. said...

this is so clever and so different, I love it.
hugs xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby way of using up your snippets and you can't beat WOW cards, thanks for joining us at February's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

Donna Ellis said...

Dropping by with heartfelt love, and thanking you for sharing your pretty artwork. Please forgive my copy and paste today. But I want you to know that I’m thinking of you with fondness. Hugs, de

Helen said...

Great white on white card - love it!

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Juliet A said...

This is a terrific way to use a die, and there is so much depth and texture to your card! I'm so glad you joined us at the Heartful Stamping Challenge!